Sunday 6 March 2011

We hit 50,000!

I think this calls for celebrations!!

Over the next few weeks the Doothcrow team are going to be rather swamped with a particular project I can't even tell you about!! But don't worry, you'll love it, should all go to plan! There are a lot of difficult contributing factors with this particular project. We're taking a lot of risks and we'll see if they pay off, and you know where to tune in to be the first to hear about it!

Anyway, this means celebrating will unfortunately not be our top priority for the next month, but we are so pleased and wish to thank all of you! To everyone we've met along the way, for everyone who's stuck it out with us, for everyone who's watched a single one of our Torchwood or Doctor Who spoofs!

Today I would like to share a different video with you guys.

Here's an original comedy from the team, back from when we were still fresh faced students and I think one of our best pieces and certainly over looked (sorry, but compared to the other views counts...)



And no, I wasn't in charge of the upload. Sorry about the clock! lol



So we'll be celebrating next month and I'll be sure to take photos for you all! :) Maybe you can get me a congratulatory drink at London Film & Comic Con? lol

8th - 10th July, Earls Court

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment