Friday 25 February 2011

Proud.

I'm currently sat on a coach, struggling to even find an internet connection so I'm going to keep this brief.



So, I'm on my way to London! For the Doctor Who Experience Exhibition! I was so excited I was up all night, thinking I'll sleep on the way there, but now I'm too excited and am rather regretting that decision! I'm also out of food.



Anyway, so I'm sat here, nothing to do, dressed as Lady Christina De Souza on my way to meet the Doctor at the Powell Estse and I thought back to my previous events. A couple of memories stand out, like meeting John Barrowman and Kai Owen, but one in particular made me smile enough I had to share it with you. We've been thinking about making a video this wekend, and although we have no solid plans or scripts, we'll see what we can adlib. That, and my previous blog post about fan mail, got me thinking about our films are received by people and no memory had made me more proud or inspired me to continue than when a child came running up to me, gave me a hug, and quoted my own film back to me. That was totally awesome.



For that, I'd like to thank my cast and crew for making Bow Tie Hard everything that it is.



Although I'm still officially on hiatus, I hope me & my teams can continue to entertain you guys in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment